flamingos really piss me off like what the hell are they doing??????
lookin 4 tha party
(via wreckthesestreets)Source: otterboxes
oh my god
As a person from California, this is 100% accurate
As a person from Michigan, this is 100% accurate
As a person from England I was so confused because I forgot you use the Fahrenheit system
(via crashyourcrew)Source: typicalmichiganders
Ben Zank was born in the Bronx in New York. At the age of 18 he began taking photographs for fun after he discovered a Pentax ME Super in his grandmother’s attic. His self-portraits aim to stretch the viewer’s imagination and express his feelings when words fail.
(via wreckthesestreets)Source: wetheurban
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
(via delilahdevil)Source: sssleepyhead
High School Fashion, 1969
The existence of photos like these (and similar photos from the 70s and 80s and so on) makes me wonder yet again why current-day movies set in this time never seem to be able to get the hair and clothing right.
(via crashyourcrew)Source: jimmy-page-is-my-love